Best Buy has officially kicked off its Presidents’ Day sale which offers big savings on a variety of products including laptops, 4K TVs, headphones, and much more. There are definitely some great price drops here and don’t forget you can save an extra $25 on any purchase of $100 or more when using Visa Checkout. There are a bunch of great deals available in this sale, but here are some that stand out!
- Apple 13-inch MacBook Air 1.6GHz/8GB/128GB (model MMGF2LL/A): $749.99 (Reg. $999)
- Apple 13-inch macBook Air 1.6GHz/8GB/256GB (model MMGG2LL/A): $949.99 (Reg. $1,199)
- WD 4TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive: $109.99 (Reg. $120)
- Hisense 65-inch Smart 4K Ultra HD TV (model 65H8C): $749.99 (Reg. $900)
- Sony On-Ear Headphones (model MDRXB450AP/B): $29.99 (Reg. $40+)
In case you had your heart set on one of Apple’s other laptops, Best Buy is also taking up to $350 off select MacBooks. One of our favorite deals from this sale is the latest 13-inch MacBook Pro (non- Touch Bar) 2.0Ghz/8GB/256GB (model MLUQ2LL/A) for $1,249.99 (Reg. $1,499).
The 4TB WD Hard Drive for $110 is a decent deal, but if you take advantage of the Visa Checkout promo it drops to just $84.99 which is absolutely killer. As a price comparison, Amazon has never sold it for less than $109.
All prices above do not include the additional Visa Checkout discount. There are a bunch of other deals available as well, check them all out and see which ones you’ll benefit from the most! Deals are only available online.