Update: This deal has ended.
We’ve all been there before: working hard on some documents or spreadsheets and boom, the power goes out. Sometimes your work autosaves, other times you aren’t so lucky. It’s the worst, but there are ways to protect yourself against it happening. Investing in an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) may seem like something you don’t need to do, but it is actually one of the smartest purchases anyone with electronics can make.
Newegg is running a flash sale on CyberPower’s CP850PFCLCD UPS with 850 VA / 510 Watts of power, dropping the price down to just $95.95. The UPS helps keeps your devices on, even after you’ve lost power, so you can save your work and get them shut down safely.
- 850VA/510 Watts, Pure Sine Wave UPS system – designed to support Active PFC power supplies and conventional power supplies
- Line interactive, AVR and GreenPower – Protects PCs, workstations, and home entertainment systems. Prevents data loss and protects electronic equipment from harmful power problems.
- Multifunction LCD provides runtime in minutes, battery status, load level and other status information.
- Output Connections: (5) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (5) Surge Protected Outlets
- Energy Star qualified – Mini-Tower Form Factor – 3 Year Warranty
This is a pretty powerful unit, and this price comes very close to the lowest we’ve ever tracked at Amazon. You’ll only be able to take advantage of this price for a limited time, so don’t miss out!