Depending what type of car you drive you may not have the ability to easily connect your phone and jam out to your favorite tunes on your commute, and that stinks. Adding an easy way to connect your phone to your car means replacing the head unit, and that can get quite pricey, but there is still hope! Right now you can pick up this Bluetooth adapter from Lumsing for just $6. That’s a huge $17 discount on the adapter, and it’s an awesome way to bring new life to your aging stereo system.
To power the unit you use the included car adapter, and then tune your radio to one of the presets which work best in your area. Some of the other features include:
- Hands-Free car kit with built in microphone designed for answering and receiving calls and streaming music with any Bluetooth Android smartphone – Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Google Nexus, Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy, Tablets, other media players, and more!
- The latest Bluetooth 4.0 (fully backward compatible & A2DP profile) for full-speed transmission and low power consumption.
- Echo and noise cancelling CVC 6.0 technology supply a more clear call quality. Pure CD-like quality enhanced wireless audio transmission.
- Free Dual USB car charger included, capable of charging two devices simultaneously; Magnetic base is more easily detachable from the controller compared with sticky base.No batteries required!
- On board multi-function, previous, and next buttons for intuitive control command with easy access & simple operation. Support Siri / Google Voice.
Sure, the sound quality may not be as good as if you were able to plug your phone directly into your car, but at just $6 it’s hard to complain. Be sure to grab one now so you can listen to the music of your choice in any car you are in!