You can never have too much security at your house, and Ring’s Stick Up Cam is a great option for keeping an eye on what happens outside of your house. The camera has a list price of $249.99, and we’ve seen it drop as low as $149.99 just once, but right now you can pick one up for $155.99, which is the lowest it’s been in months. This is one of the easiest outdoor cameras to install, and it has a bunch of great features. Those include:
- The only wireless outdoor security camera with HD video and two-way audio.
- See, hear and speak to anyone on your property from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when the built-in motion sensors detect activity at your home.
- Monitor your home—day or night—with HD video and infrared night vision.
- Live View enabled: Check-in on your home at any time with video on demand.
- Easily mounts to any surface with the included tool kit and installation guides.
- Free 30-day trial to Cloud Video Recording, so you can review, save and share videos captured by Ring
- Requires sufficient WiFi signal. See user guide below for easy installation steps.
If you want to put the outdoor camera somewhere that doesn’t have electric run to it, no worries. Ring also makes a solar panel that you can install near the camera to keep it powered up without having to go through the process of getting an electrician to add the wiring.