Update: This sale is over and most of the items have sold out even at their regular prices!
Tomorrow, May 13, Sam’s Club is having a big one-day sale covering things like trampolines and dog beds. They’re also throwing in a few tech products you might be interested in. Some of these deals will only be available in-store, but you can find a lot of them online as well.
The online deals start at 12:01 EST and the catalog says everything has a limited supply. Here are the deals we noticed:
- $200 off the Samsung 43-inch Curved Smart TV (online and in-store)
- $100 off the 128GB and 256GB Apple iPad Pro (online only)
- This deal matches what we’ve seen from other retailers, too.
- $50 off the Garmin Vivosmart HR+ (online and in-store)
- We recently had a refurb deal on this fitness tracker for $90. This is new for $10 more.
- $50 off Apple Watch 2 Sport 38mm (online and in-store)
- This deal isn’t quite as good as what Target and Best Buy recently offered.
There are plenty other deals listed in the catalog, but these were definitely the best tech deals and good enough to wake you up at midnight. I imagine the online deals are going to go pretty fast, so you might want to set your alarm or see if you have better luck in-store.
Also, just in case you’re interested, here’s the dog bed I was talking about. Available online and in-store.