The drop to $19 is the lowest price on this TEKTON Everybit Tech Rescue Kit in more than six months and the second lowest price in its history.
The toolkit is a 45-piece set that includes everything you’ll need to access iPhones, tablets, gaming systems, or watches. It’s filled with fun words like “pentalobes” and “spudgers” and wants you to know that it knows what those are, even if I don’t.
If you can put this toolkit to work to repair your own tech gear, you could end up saving a whole lot more than just the price on this deal.
Not quite into the self-repair game but sort of want to be now that you’ve seen this? Check out iFixit. It’s a website all about repairing all that stuff you own. It’s a great way to get started.
Here’s every piece the set includes in case you’re looking for something specific for your personal gear:
- 3-pc. Flat: 1, 1.5, 2.5 mm
- 6-pc. Phillips: #000, #00, #0, #1, #0 x 3 in., #1 x 3 in.
- 3-pc. Star: T3, 4, 5
- 8-pc. Tamper-Resistant Star: TR6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, TR6 x 3 in., TR8 x 3 in.
- 2-pc. Tri-Wing: TRI 0, 1
- 3-pc. Pentalobe: PL 0.8, 1.2, 1.5 mm
- 4-pc. Triangle: TA18, 20, 23, 27
- 3-pc. Hex: 1.3, 1.5, 2 mm
- 5-pc. Nut Drivers: 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6.5 mm (1/4 in.)
- 1-pc. Aluminum screwdriver
- 1-pc. ESD-safe tweezers
- 1-pc. Flexible metal spudger
- 1-pc. Nylon spudger/probe
- 1-pc. 3-corner spudger
- 1-pc. 35 mm suction cup
- 1-pc. Magnetic parts mat
- 1-pc. Zipper case