Odds are you already carry around a Lightning cable with you, but wouldn't it be nice if that cable could charge your phone even when it isn't connected to the wall? Jackery's MFi-certified Jewel Lightning Cable has a built-in 450mAh battery, and today it is down to just $9.99 at Amazon.
This is the lowest price we've seen on the cable by $2, and at this price, it's only just a dollar or two more than other Lightning cable deals we've shared in the past.
The 450mAh battery is great for emergency uses and to give you that little bump you need to call an Uber or finish that important business call. It's capable of giving up to 20% of battery life on your iPhone 7 or nearly 55% on your AirPods. You can use it on-the-go as a portable battery, or connected to a wall or computer as a regular charging cable.
- iF AWARD WINNER Jackery Jewel in the 2016 iPhone category, the prestigious design award validates the unique & elegant very first-of-its-kind design.
- MULTI-FUNCTION 2-IN-1 COMBO allows Jackery Jewel to either be plugged into your iPhone 7 for up to 20% extra battery power, AirPods Charging Station for up to 55% battery life and iPod Nano 7th for more than one time when you're on the go, or to be used as Lightning to USB cable to charge from any USB power outlet.
- POWER BOOSTER This portable battery keeps your iPhone 6S #StayCharged for up to 3 extra hours within only 20 minutes of charging time, tiny yet powerful backup companion for iPhone.
This cable comes with an 18-month warranty.
- What makes this deal worth considering? - This is the lowest price that this cable has ever hit, and puts it at around the same price or a few dollars more than buying a Lightning cable on its own.
- Things to know before you buy! - This is a great cable to have in your bag, and can be used when you need some extra power in your AirPods or even your iPhone. The built-in battery is only 450mAh, but that's plenty of power to help you through an emergency use.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.