Update: This offer has expired.
Before you know it, we will all have lights and decorations outside, whether it be for Halloween or another holiday. Controlling these is usually pretty easy, but it's something that many of us (myself included) forget to do. What good are the decorations if they are never lit up or inflated?
Well, it's time to make things easier. Right now you can save an extra 25% on the Insteon Outdoor Smart Plug, which drops the price down to $28.49. Once you connect your decorations to this smart plug, you'll then be able to use your voice to control whether the power is on or off at the outlet. You will need an Echo Dot and an Insteon Hub to get the full functionality out of it.
- Switches up to 1800 Watts
- Reliable operation in temperatures from -4° F to 122° F (-20° C to 50° C)
- NEMA 3R tested for protection against falling rain and ice formation
- Dual-band communication for the ultimate in reliability
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and Insteon hub sold separately)
- Control outdoor lights or appliances, from any Insteon controller
You know you want one of these, so don't put the purchase off now only to spend more on it later. Grab one today before the discount disappears.
- What makes this deal worth considering? - The holidays are coming up and that means you'll probably have a bunch of outdoor decorations. Don't forget to turn them on this year, and instead add a smart plug so you can control them with your voice.
- Things to know before you buy! - The voice control features will require an Alexa-enabled product like the Echo Dot and an Insteon Hub. Similar options from GE sell for as much as $45.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.