Update #2: This offer has expired.
Update: We're not ones to toot our own horn, but... Toot! Toot! If you can't afford a 65-inch $1,000 TV, we're giving away a very similar one in addition to an Xbox One X and some other goodies during our November giveaway. Join up and try your luck!
This Samsung 65-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV is down to $989.99 on Amazon. This is part of Amazon's new "Countdown to Black Friday" deals of the day, so the price is temporary. It has been steadily dropping in price since June when it was selling for around $1,700. Since then it dropped to $1,400 for a few months and then $1,300 for a while. This is its first time dropping below $1,000.
- 4K Color Drive Pro reveals a wider spectrum of realistic colors, creating a more authentic picture.
- See a wider range of color and contrast than full HD with 4K HDR Pro.
- One Remote automatically detects and controls all your connected devices and content with no manual programming required.
- Smooth action on fast-moving content with Motion Rate 120
- What makes this deal worth considering? - This is the first time this TV has ever dropped below $1,000, and it's a 2017 model with great features.
- Things to know before you buy! - Since this is part of Amazon's daily deals, the price is very temporary. It may even sell out. Join our November giveaway for your chance to win a very similar model in addition to some other goodies!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.