Alexa is getting a makeover! Amazon just announced several new Echo devices which incorporate the Alexa voice assistant. There's an Echo Wall Clock, an AmazonBasics Microwave, new editions of the Echo Dot and Echo Plus, and even an Echo Input to add Alexa to speakers you already own! Newly announced products rarely receive discounts, but you can already save on these Amazon devices by purchasing them in a bundle of two or more.
One such bundle packages together the new third-generation Echo Dot with Amazon's Smart Plug for $64.98. While the set doesn't see a release until October 11, it'd be wise to place your order now and ensure you receive that $10 discount off what they'd cost separately. Another bundle features the Echo Sub with two Echo Plus devices for $329.97. That's a $100 discount off what they'd cost on their own.
Other bundles you could grab right now include:
- 2-pack Echo Dot (3rd-Gen) for $89.98 (was $100) Must add two to apply discount.
- 2-pack Echo Show (2nd-Gen) for $357.98 (was $458) Must add two to apply discount.
- Echo Plus (2nd-Gen) and free Philips Hue smart bulb for $149.99 (was $165)
- Echo Show (2nd-Gen) and free Philips Hue smart bulb for $229.99 (was $245)
- Echo Show (2nd-Gen) and Ring Video Doorbell Pro for $428.99 (was $479)
You can also save 50% on Echo Auto right now, dropping its price to just $24.99 from $50. However, that deal is by invitation only. You can request an invitation on its product page.
These devices work best if you have a Prime membership at Amazon, considering Prime members can stream over two million songs with Prime Music at no additional charge. Having a Prime membership can also save you monthly on an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription. There are a ton of other Prime-exclusive deals going on right now at Amazon as well, like the Fire Tablet 7's drop to $35 and the $40 Fire 4K TV.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.