Update: The Apple Watch has been further discounted by $30 at Best Buy!
Apple recently unveiled Series 3 of the Apple Watch, and along with it came an announcement that Series 2 of the watch will be discontinued (even though Series 1 will still be available for sale). Retailers like B&H Photo and Best Buy have already begun marking down Series 2 to get rid of stock, which makes this a perfect time for you to add an Apple Watch to your wrist.
Over at B&H, you can pick up a watch for as low as $299.99 for the basic Apple Watch model, which is a savings of $30. Best Buy has more options starting around $269.00, including some refurbished watches which you'd find extra savings on.
Series 2 of the Apple Watch features:
- Aluminum Chassis with Ion-X Glass
- 1.3″ 272 x 340 1000-Nit Display
- Activity and Heart Rate Monitoring
- Changeable Faces with Widgets
- Siri Integration
- Displays Notifications and Runs Apps
- Water Resistant to 164′
- Integrated GPS
- Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- What makes this deal worth considering? - Starting at just $230, these are some of the best prices on the Apple Watch we've ever seen!
- Things to know before you buy! - Series 3 of the Apple Watch is going to be released pretty soon, but Series 2 is still a fantastic product that stands on its own, and the differences between the two aren't that stark.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.