Update: This offer has expired.
Aukey has two power inverters on sale right now. This 300W power inverter adds two USB ports and two AC outlets for just $22.79 with code AUKEYPVB. Ever since a deal in early September dropped it down to $18, it has sold around $28. While this deal price might not be as good as that one, the street price has also jumped up since then.
The 150W power inverter adds one port and outlet for $14.99 with code AUKEYPVA. The street price for this inverter is $20, and this price is a match for that previous deal from September. It's a great price if you missed the drop the first time around.
These things are great if you need access to an outlet while you're on the road. Maybe you're traveling quite a distance with a deadline on your mind and want to charge your laptop. Maybe you're stuck in your car for the long haul and want to brew some coffee to stay awake. Or maybe you're relocating to be with family during the ongoing hurricane season and need to power up on the drive. I could list a hundred possible reasons. It never hurts to have one of these around.
- Converts DC power to AC delivering up to 300W or 150W of power
- Power a laptop or a small appliance + charge phones, tablets, GPS units, and other gadgets in your car
- Compact Power Inverter plugs directly into your cigarette lighter outlet
- Built-in safeguards to protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
Besides the extra ports, the 300W power inverter also comes with jumper cables and has the ability to hook up directly to your car battery and the cigarette lighter, while the 150W can only use the latter connection.
- What makes this deal worth considering? - These are great deal prices, a match from a sale we saw in early September.
- Things to know before you buy! - You could also get an Aukey car charger with two USB ports for just $9 and a 6-pack of micro USB charging cables for $12. Keep your car stocked up on everything you need to charge your gear!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.