Update: This deal has expired.
A full-sized blender can cost you hundreds of dollars and sometimes that's just too much machine. Well, that's where immersion blenders can come into play. This one from Breville is down to $79.96 on Amazon. It normally sells for $100, but this is a match for its lowest price drop ever.
Immersion blenders like this are great for making a wide variety of things, including smoothies, pasta sauce, and pureed soups. Features include:
- Bell shaped base, revolutionary shape plus internal ribbing reduces the suction for greater control and efficient blending
- Ergonomic pistol-like control grip with trigger operation
- 8in immersion depth for large quantities or tall pots
- Adjustable speed
- Non-scratch base to prevent scratching pots
- Variable speed: 15 settings for precise control
- 6-foot extra-long cord: for increased portability and movement
- Soft touch finish: for increased comfort and reduced slipping
- 280W Motor
Need more than just the blender part? Get Breville's all-in-one which includes an immersion blender and food processor for just $130.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.