Update: This sale has ended.
This Canary all-in-one home security device is down to $130 on Amazon. It dropped down to $120 on Prime Day but other than that, this is the lowest price ever on this device. The average street price is around $170.
The Canary is a crowdfunded device that has been around since 2013 and does so much more than just provide security. Its Indiegogo campaign was so successful it garnered millions more from venture capitalists. The name comes from the idea of using a canary to detect problems in mines, and this all-in-one system has sensors for just about everything - including air quality. It also has some of the best night vision you've ever seen. Plus, it's super easy to use. All you have to do is plug it in, connect to the Internet, and let it do its thing.
- See and Hear: Stream real-time video of your home with Canary's 1080p HD camera, 147 degree wide-angle lens, automatic night vision, and high-quality audio.
- More Than a Camera: Protect your home with Canary's 90+ dB siren, motion-activated recording, auto-arm/disarm, and instant access to local authorities.
- HomeHealth Technology: Monitor air quality, temperature, and humidity to help understand how your home might affect your health.
- Intelligent Notifications: Receive instant video alerts on your iOS or Android device. Canary doesn't include an internal battery. In the event that an intruder were to unplug your Canary we send you a notification letting you know. Please refer user manual below.
- No Installation/Contracts/Monthly Fees Required: Plug in Canary, connect to the Internet and you're ready to go. Free secure cloud storage included.
Android Central went hands-on with the Canary, and you can read about their experience with it here.
Although the Canary offers a whole lot in one package, one feature it lacks is two-way audio. If that's important to you, you should consider the Yi 1080p home camera, which is also on sale right now.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.