Update: This deal has ended.
Don't know about you, but my Labor Day weekend was rainy and gross. Right now it's absolutely beautiful outside, and I wouldn't mind curing my end-of-summer blues with a little grilled meat. This Dyna-Glo 36,000 BTU 3-Burner Gas Grill is down to $191.15 on Amazon. Its normal price is around $225 and it has been at that price for most of summer. With a new season and cooler temperatures, it's the perfect time to buy a grill normally reserved for the outside.
For only $200, the Dyna-Glo is a great budget grill. It's not going to have the quality of a $800 beast but it's exactly what you want if you aren't a die-hard grill master. Pull it out for some weekend grilling or hosting friends for a late-night burger feast. Features include:
- Easy push button electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick start-up
- Two heavy gauge porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in foods natural juices
- Three stainless steel commercial grade straight burners for performance and durability
- Three steel heat tents protect the burners and flavor foods
- Infinite control valve options provide flexibility and the best grilling performance and experience
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat includes temperature gauge; Side shelves with integrated towel bar and tool hooks
The grill comes with a one-year warranty.
Check out some of our favorite grilling tools and accessories, while you're at it, and get in some grilling time before winter.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.