Update: This deal has expired.
Amazon's Gold Box deals today include Hitachi's 10-inch miter saw, which happens to be a #1 Best Seller at Amazon. This promotion drops the price of the popular saw down to $99.99, which is the lowest price it has ever sold for. Normally, this miter saw hovers around the $135 mark, and other retailers like Lowes and Jet sell it for as much as $169 right now.
- Hitachi's Laser Marker System for increased cutting accuracy
- 15 Amp motor, powerful for the toughest cutting jobs
- 0-52 Degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 Degree bevel angle range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Large pivoting flip fence, raises 4" for cutting crown molding vertically
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
Whether you are looking to do some home repairs in the coming months, or just like to be prepared in case you need to, you won't want to miss out on this one-day price drop. Grab one today and thank yourself for the purchase later.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.