With Apple's iPhone 8 recently released at a starting price of $699 for the basic 64GB model, the price of the iPhone 7 is looking pretty attractive these days, especially coupled with a discount. For a limited time, you can pick up a 256GB iPhone 7 in the elusive Jet Black for just $600 at T-Mobile while supplies last. This is an awesome deal at $50 cheaper than you can even buy a 128GB model on Apple's website (as the 256GB model has been discontinued).
This is a GSM version of the iPhone 7, so it will work on GSM networks such as T-Mobile and AT&T but not CDMA networks like Verizon or Sprint.
The Jet Black iPhone was the hardest to find when the phone was first released, as it's obviously the coolest color of the iPhone that Apple has ever released. Apparently it's prone to scratches, so you'll definitely want to pick up a case alongside it to make sure it's protected.
- 4.7" Retina HD display with 1334-by-750 resolution and wide color.
- New 12MP camera, optical image stabilization, Quad-LED True Tone flash, and Live Photos.
- All-glass and aluminum design, water and dust resistant with IP67 rating.
- 4K video recording at 30 fps and slo-mo video recording for 1080p at 120 fps.
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash for stunning selfies.
- iPhone 7 comes with stereo speakers, delivering two times the audio output of iPhone 6s and increased dynamic range.
You can also save $40 on the latest models of the 9.7-inch iPad at Best Buy; the 32GB version is down to $290 while the 64GB version is $390.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.