Update: This deal is expired.
The JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth sports earbuds are down to $79.99 with code 79EPIC2S at Amazon. These headphones normally sell at $100, and they haven't lowered in price since January of this year. This is a rare deal, and the code is only good until 7 p.m. EST.
Features on these headphones include:
- Up to 12 hours of mind-blowing sound between charges
- The JLab Epic2 Bluetooth® Earbuds are 100 percent splash-proof, sweat-proof and washable with an IPX5 rating with an ultra-sonic sealed battery compartment and plasma coated microelectronics. Just finished a run? Rinse off your buds for your next round.
- C3™ (Crystal Clear Clarity) technology delivers a clean, crisp, immersive sound with vibrant highs, mids and a pumping bass through pristine high-performance 8mm drivers, which are up to 50 percent larger than the competition. And an upgraded Bluetooth® antenna, using Beacon Signal Technology, provides skip-free tunes, even in the most demanding situations.
- Our proprietary Memory Wire™ design returns - stronger, more comfortable and more personable with the addition of a titanium over-ear hook.
- Bluetooth 4.0: Free yourself from cumbersome cables with the magic of BT 4.0® w/ aptX Tech, providing amazing wireless audio quality. An upgraded ceramic antenna provides unsurpassed connectivity, reduces environmental detuning. Make calls. Listen to music. Do work. All from up to 30 feet away.
- Works with Android and Apple. The universal mic and track control gives you complete control. Make calls. Pump up or down the volume. Change tracks.
The user reviews on these headphones aren't great and I was a little iffy about that, but then I noticed JLab was leaving a comment on every bad review with contact information and warranty information to help them solve their problems. That sort of customer service is important because everyone isn't going to be happy 100% of the time, but it's nice to know the company's got your back when things go wrong.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.