Update: This deal has expired.
This Kershaw Kuro 3.1-inch blade is down to $17.84 on Amazon. For the last six months or so this knife has sold for $26 or more. The $17.84 price matches a low it hasn't seen since October of last year.
Features for this blade include:
- Made of high-performance stainless steel, offering strength, corrosion resistance, and good edge retention
- Black glass-filled nylon handle scales featuring an eye-catching pattern for greater gripping traction and unmatched style
- Modified tanto blade features a drop-point for strong piercing power, and serrated edge for cutting fibrous materials with ease
- An excellent tool for any outdoor enthusiast, hobbyist, landscaper, contractor, wilderness guide, warehouse worker, or knife enthusiast in need of a sturdy EDC
- Versatile cutting edge is useful for opening packages, puncturing holes, cutting heavy cordage, preparing kindling, cleaning small game, removing zip-ties, and aggressive animal defense.
The knife has 4.4 stars based on more than 300 user reviews on Amazon.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.