Update: This deal has ended.
Did you travel to a nearby mountain to view the solar eclipse today and suddenly find yourself stranded with only river water to drink? Well, I bet you wish you had a $37.93 LifeStraw on Amazon! Over the last six months the LifeStraw has sold between $45-50. It spent a couple weeks around $42, but this is a new low for the product. The previous drop was to $40, and did not last very long. This one probably won't either.
The LifeStraw can be used to safely drink water from many sources you shouldn't normally drink from, which makes it especially handy if you're outside somewhere and don't have access to clean, filtered water. Features include:
- Stainless steel LifeStraw water filter features 2-stage filtration system that eliminates contaminants as well as odors and tastes
- Durable and compact food-grade stainless steel straw meets FDA standards and is ideal for hiking, camping, backpacking, travel, and outdoor survival
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standard
- Replaceable carbon capsule provides 2-stage filtration that reduces chlorine, organic chemicals, odors and bad tastes
- Filters up to 1,000 liters and does not require batteries, pumping, or chemicals; measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches and weighs 4.2 ounces
The original LifeStraw is cheaper at $20, but it only filters bacteria and not carbon like this version does. Plus, because this version is stainless steel it will last longer and is more likely to survive a bumpy trip.
- What makes this deal worth considering? - This is a new low for this item. These deals tend to sell out pretty quickly, so you'll want to act quick.
- Things to know before you buy! - This is something you probably won't use all the time, but if you are an outdoorsy person, you'll find great value in having one of these. This is one of the best out there, so grab one now.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.