Update: This offer has ended.
The Olympus TG-5 waterproof camera is down to $399.99 on Amazon. This camera has sold almost exclusively at its MSRP of $450 since being released earlier in May. This is its first major price drop.
The Olympus TG-5 is the long-awaited follow-up to the Olympus TG-4, widely considered one of the best underwater cameras. The TG-5 adds a new sensor made for low-light conditions, the ability to record 4K video, and 20fps Raw shooting.
Much like its predecessor, the TG-5 is still tough as nails and built to last. PC Mag gave it 4 stars and an Editor's Choice.
- New 12MP Hi-Speed Image Sensor for improved low light performance and noise reduction
- Bright F2.0 high-speed Lens
- Dual Quad Core TruePic VIII Image Processor
- Field sensor system with GPS, Manometer, Compass, and temperature sensors
- Waterproof to 50 feet
- Crushproof to 220 lbs
- Shockproof from 7 feet
- Freezeproof to 14 degrees
- Anti-Fog lens
- What makes this deal worth considering? - This is the lowest price ever on this camera, and the first price drop we've seen.
- Things to know before you buy! - This camera is specifically designed for people who plan to chase sharks or go scuba diving. It's built to be rugged and waterproof. If you want a point-and-shoot camera, but you don't need it to withstand the apocalypse, get something like the Canon PowerShot G9 X for $400 instead. It's got a lot of features you'll love without the ones you don't need.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.