Update: This deal has expired.
This GE Z-Wave add-on switch is only $16.57 at Amazon. This switch normally sells for $20, and this is the first time since 2016 it has gone this low.
You will also need the GE Z-Wave lighting control dimmer switch, but you'll happy to know it's also down to a low price - just $37.91 from a street price around $45.
You need the second switch because the starring switch of this deal is only an add-on item. The two switches pair with each other, and the latter switch tells the first what it can control.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa
- Provides ultimate flexibility with your GE In-wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control.
- Includes white and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall Plate not included).
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (Requires neutral connection for installation).
- Requires a GE Home Automation Switch. This is NOT a standalone switch. (This product is an add-on only switch, and requires an existing GE Home Automation Switch to function. Without a GE Home Automation Switch, the Add-On Switch WILL NOT OPERATE.)
- Compatible with GE in-wall Z-Wave, Bluetooth, and ZigBee switches, dimmers and fan controls
The switch has 4.2 stars based on more than 2,000 user reviews.
- What makes this deal worth considering? - This is a great add-on if you use Z-Wave to power your home automation. Plus, this price is one of the lowest we've seen in a year.
- Things to know before you buy! - This is an add-on switch. It needs a parent switch to pair it with, which you can get here. If you're just getting into Z-Wave home automation and don't have a hub yet, the Samsung SmartThings Hub is one of the best you can get.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.