The Lifewit 5 blades mandoline slicer is down to $13.99 with code ZKW2QCSA on Amazon. This mandoline normally sells for $20, and the lowest it has ever gone through direct price drops is $16. Just make sure the product page says "Sold by Lifewit Direct" so the coupon code will work.
Two things anyone should want out of a mandoline: it needs to be sharp and stay sharp, and it needs to be safe because it's sharp and stays sharp. This one has anti-slip features and a design for catching everything you're slicing.
- 5 interchangeable stainless steel slicers and shredders including 2.5mm shredder, 1.5mm shredder, 2.0mm slicer, 3.0mm slicer, and wavy slicer to create all kinds of fruit and veggie slices. Blade storage box is included
- Exceptionally sharp 430 stainless steel for effortless and efficient slicing. The food container is constructed out of thickened food grade ABS plastic to ensure health safety and long lasting performance.
- The main unit features 2 anti-slip rubber bottom pads and ergonomic holder with anti-slip lid design to ensure total control during slicing and shredding.
- This slicer set is equipped with an attachable food container that catches and stores every slice coming out of the slicer. Comes with a food holder for attaching food onto it to slice efficiently and to prevent cutting injuries.
Users give the Lifewit 4.5 stars based on 77 user reviews.
- What makes this deal worth considering? - This is a great price on an essential piece of kitchen gear. What's not to like?
- Things to know before you buy! - Check out this deal on the Nubee temperature gun if you want to add more gear to help you in the kitchen!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.