Update: This deal has expired.
The Philips Avance Airfryer with TurboStar is down to $199.99 on Amazon. Airfryers in general are pretty new, and this one has only been around since April. In that time it has almost exclusively sold at $250 with one brief drop to $200 before today. That makes this a match for the lowest price ever.
Airfryers are basically for people who really want deep fried foods but are afraid of silly things like heart attacks and cardiologists. This one in particular is endorsed by Gordon Ramsay, so you know you can yell loudly at it while it works. Features include:
- Patented TurboStar Technology for healthier frying
- Cooks fried food 50% more evenly
- 4 presets for most popular dishes
- Quick control dial with digital display
- Over 200 recipes in app and free recipe book included
- Clean in less than 90 seconds
- The removable nonstick drawer and the food basket are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Get yourself an airfryer cookbook for $13.76 if you're jumping onto this bandwagon.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.