Though it may not be the cheapest smartwatch on the market, there are a number of Apple Watch deals available during this year's Prime Day sale if you want to try and save some money on one. Right now, prices start at just $169 for the Apple wearables with discounts even available on the latest Apple Watch Series 6.
Though slightly older, the Apple Watch Series 3 stuck around as the entry-level model when Apple launched the Series 6 this year. It's a great value at $199, but you can actually get one for as little as $169 making it the most affordable choice right now.
The 2020 models — the Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 6 — are also discounted, if not as steeply. The SE has dropped as low as $269 which is its first major discount and the Series 6 is available at $15 off in a few variations. On top of those, there are some discounts hanging around on Series 4 and Series 5 if you know where to look (hint: it's the list below).
Best Apple Watch Prime Day deals
Apple Watch Series 3
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm) — $169 (Was $199)
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 42mm) — $199 (Was $229)
Apple Watch SE
- Apple Watch SE (GPS, 40mm) — $269 (Was $279)
- Apple Watch SE (GPS, 44mm) — $299 (Was $309)
- Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular, 40mm) — $319.99 (Was $329)
- Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular, 44mm) — $349.99 (Was $359)
Apple Watch Series 6
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm) — $384.99 (Was $399)
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 44mm) — $414.99 (Was $429)
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular 44mm) — $514.99 (Was $529)
Apple Watch Series 5
- Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS, 44mm) — $379 (Was $429)
- Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (GPS + Cellular, 40mm) — $424.97 (Was $499)
- Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (GPS + Cellular, 44mm) — $466.97 (Was $529)
Apple Wtach Series 4
- Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS + Cellular, 44mm) — $693.49 (Was $730)
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.