Update: This offer has ended.
Driving isn't what it used to be. Everyone is in such a hurry, and people don't want to waste time stopping for accidents, and that means that you may be looking for an extra set of eyes on the road in case something happens to you. Dash cams have become far more common in vehicles in recent years, but they can be a bit pricey.
- FORWARD COLLISION WARNING - Alerts if you drive too close to the car ahead (Dash Cam 35 only).
- RED LIGHT & SPEED CAMERA WARNINGS - Alerts you to nearby red light cameras or speed cameras (Dash Cam 35 only).
- INCIDENT DETECTION - G-Sensor automatically saves footage of incidents on impact.
- SNAPSHOT - Allows you to take still images, from inside or outside your vehicle, to capture close-up collision damage.
- DASH CAM PLAYER - Play back footage right on the display, or use our free Dash Cam Player to review later on your computer.
You never know when the footage from the dash cam can come in handy, so don't be caught wishing that you had one. Grab one of these today, it will pay for itself the first time you need to use the captured video to help yourself.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.