Update: This deal has ended.
Odds are most of your gadgets charge using a USB cable, so wouldn't it be nice to be able to plug that cable right into the wall without having to find a wall charger to plug it into? Well, with TopGreener's dual USB outlet receptacle you can do just that. Right now you can pick one up for just $15.29. This is a savings of $4 from its regular price.
All you have to do is replace an existing wall receptacle with this new one and you'll instantly have access to the two plugs as well as two USB ports.
- Wall outlet with USB ports ensures all your devices stay charged while leaving room for other appliances. Charge two USB devices simultaneously without adapters
- 4.0A, 5VDC combined charging capacity; each USB port can reach up to 2.4A on a standalone charge. Provide the fastest charge to iPhone, iPad, iPad Air, and other smartphones, tablets, and USB devices. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge technology
- Smart and safe charging with intelliChip built into the USB ports. Recognizes power need of connected devices, then delivers the maximum power that your devices allow, up to 2.4A per port
- Child safe, tamper-resistant duplex receptacle increases safety by preventing unwanted objects from being inserted into the outlets; complies with 2011 NEC Article 406.14
- 2 wall plates included (screwless and traditional decorator); back and side wired; 120VAC, 15A duplex receptacle, UL-listed
Keep in mind that you'll want to turn off power to the outlet before attempting to switch them out. If you aren't comfortable doing the swap yourself, contact a local electrician to do it for you. It shouldn't cost much, and your safety is important!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.