Philips Hue bulbs are one of the most popular smart home accessories, and there is a good reason for it. Being able to turn your lights on and off from your phone or change the color and brightness is pretty awesome. Unfortunately, the cost of entry is a bit high, and the bulbs can be expensive, but right now some of them are on sale. Right now you can pick up the smart flood light for $44.99, which is a savings of around $10 from its regular price.
This light is a perfect addition to any Hue setup you may already have, and if you don't have one this may be the one that gets you to start. Keep in mind, you will need a Hub for the lights to work, and the best way to get one is with the Starter Kit for $64.99.
- Choose between millions of colors and shades of white light to light your home, wireless controlling with your smartphone or tablet and syncing your light immersively to music, games, and movies.
- Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, this BR30 LED smart flood light is designed to fit recessed cans and downlights.
- Install the LED light as you would install ordinary bulbs, pairing them with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lights via the Philips Hue App.
- Easily expand your smart lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a dimmer switch, tap, or motion sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.
- This box includes one Philips Hue color BR30 light bulb, manual, and two-year warranty.
Amazon also has the 2-pack of dimmable white lights on sale for just $26.99, which is a savings of $3 on the bulbs.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.