Update: This offer has expired.
Everyone loves when their favorite products go on sale, but what is even better is when you can get an additional discount based on the payment method you use. These deals are nothing new, and we've seen them before, but it's always great to see them come back. Right now you can save $25 on any order of $100 or more at Staples when you pay for the items using Visa Checkout. What makes this offer really awesome is that you don't need to have a specific Visa card (or any Visa card, actually) to participate.
Visa Checkout is a completely free service, and you can add any (and all) or your credit cards to it. To pay using it, all you have to do is sign into the account you created instead of putting your credit card info in, and you'll then qualify for the savings. Not sure what to buy with the discount? Here are a few great options.
- Apple iPad 9.7-inch (2017) - $274.99 (Normally $329.99)
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Inkjet Printer - $104.99 (Normally $199.99)
- Seagate 4TB Backup Plus Portable Hard Drive - $84.99 (Normally $119.99)
- Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard - $75.49 (Normally $100.49)
- Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 Wi-Fi Range Extender - $84.99 (Normally $129.99)
- 12-Sheet Professional Series Micro-Cut Paper Shredder - $114.99 (Normally $179.99)
You can only use the discount once, and there are some restrictions on what is eligible for this offer. It runs through July 22, so be sure to grab something before then!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.