When it comes to smart lights, Philips Hue bulbs are one of the most well-known options, but that doesn't mean there aren't other great options out there. Take this Sylvania Smart+ color LED bulb for example, which offers many similar features at a lower price. Right now you can pick one up for $29.06, which is about $8 less than it normally sells for.
You'll be able to control this bulb through your existing smart home setup using Alexa, Samsung SmartThings and more. It offers more than 16 million color options to help set the mood in your room, and it can get nice and bright.
- Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming through voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Control your lights from almost anywhere in the world from the palm of your hand. The A19 full-color bulb produces beautiful high-quality light that you can tune, dim, and control from your smartphone or tablet. Easy to set up, just download a compatible app. Bulbs fit into your standard household sockets - no need for installation by an electrician. A wireless network is required to operate bulbs.
- Come home to a bright house: Schedule to turn on the lights so you don't come home to a dark house. Set automated timers, or program the bulb to gradually increase brightness in the morning like the sunrise for a more pleasant, natural alarm. Create rich light scenes in your home with thousands of colors and 2700-6500K white.
- Full Color + Tunable White can make you feel better and more productive - select a natural daylight color for reading and concentration, or a warm white or candlelight when it is time to relax. Full-color capability allows customized light settings from thousands of colors for any ambiance or mood.
- SMART+ bulbs use up to 84% less energy than traditional incandescent bulbs and last up to 20,000 hours making them a smart choice for energy-conscious homes.
- Compatible with your existing smart home system - the bulb is compatible with other ZigBee devices. You can use with Wink, SmartThings or Alexa (Wink or SmartThings hub required and sold seperately.) Add luminaries, switches and other smart accessories.
You'll probably want a couple of these for your house, so go ahead and order a few of them at the discounted price now! If you don't already have other smart home accessories, be sure to pick up an Echo Dot as well so you can enjoy the awesomeness that is controlling your lights with your voice.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.