Update: This offer has expired.
The Tacklife classic auto-ranging digital multimeter is down to $8.46 using code 3JAQ2NN9. The street price for this multimeter is $16. Tacklife has had a couple of coupon codes on this multimeter in the past but those previous deals only saw it drop to $9. This is the best deal ever for this device, and it's a better deal than previous multimeter sales we've seen.
Multimeters are essential for any do-it-yourself projects you've got going on around the house that involve power and electricity, even building your own computer. This iFixit article breaks down multimeters really well, including how to use them and what they're good for. Electricity is always dangerous to mess with if you don't have the right tools, and a multimeter is a great step in the right direction.
- Use the PTC protection circuit for resistance measurement. If measured resistance less than 100Ω, the buzzer will sound. Accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electricity
- When the detection of voltage is greater than 90V, the backlight will light and the buzzer will make a frequent and continuous alarm
- Non slip, slightly soft plastic that will help with drop protection, The stand places the device at a 45 degree angle and makes the screen easy to see hands free
- 2/3 times readings per second
- 3.5-inch Digital LCD Backlight Display for visibility in dimly lit areas
- Large LCD screen for fast reading for all age groups
This multimeter has 4.3 stars based on 161 user reviews on Amazon.
- What makes this deal worth considering? - You shouldn't have to give up your favorite headphones because Apple decided to remove the 3.5mm jack, and you shouldn't have to decide between charging your phone and listening to music. Do both (and save a few bucks) by going with Amazon's brand.
- Things to know before you buy! - It comes with a two-year warranty and its own test leads, but if you need extra test leads you can find them pretty cheap on Amazon.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.