I love crunchy leaves and cool breeze as much as the next gal, but Autumn means more than pumpkin spice. It can cause all sorts of beauty disasters, including dry skin, an irritated scalp, and seriously dehydrated hair.
This month's Target Beauty Box contains remedies for all of fall's beauty faults, and it's only $7 shipped.
- Dove Dermacare 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner
- Skinfix Ultra Rich Hand Cream
- MISSHA Snail Hydro-Gel Mask (full size)
- Tom's of Maine Creamy Coconut Bar Soap
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Facial Cleanser
- A coupon for $3 off a $15+ Target beauty purchase
I personally adore everything K-beauty so I'm excited to try the MISSHA Snail Mask. Great Lash mascara is a cult favorite, too.
Most of the items included are travel- or trial-sized. If you love any of them, you can use your included coupon and save. As always, you'll get an even better discount if you use your Target REDcard.
- What makes this deal worth considering? - This is a great way to save on some items that will soothe your hair and skin. You might even find a new favorite!
- Things to know before you buy! - Beauty Boxes always have free shipping, but keep in mind that you'll get free shipping at Target through the entire holiday season -- so if you like one of these products enough to buy the full size, it will ship for free.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.