Update: This deal has expired.
This Thule Aspect DSLR medium shoulder bag is only $22.95 as part of B&H's deal of the day. That price is tax free outside of New York and New Jersey and includes free shipping. This bag normally sells for $69.95, and that's its price at other retailers like Amazon at the moment.
If you're investing in a DSLR camera with lenses and tripods and all that, you need a nice, padded bag to carry all that stuff. And, frankly, since you've already invested hundreds, you probably don't want to go broke on the bag itself.
- Customizable padded storage to protect your DSLR or mirror less camera plus an extra lens and accessories
- Quick and easy access to gear even while wearing the bag through front-folding lid
- Secure and organize smaller items in zippered lid compartment
- Carry comfortably cross-body with adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Keep water bottle or small accessories within reach in mesh side pockets
- What makes this deal worth considering? - It's a super inexpensive way to get a high quality bag that can store all your camera gear. Bags like this go for as much as $70-100 elsewhere.
- Things to know before you buy! - If you want to find good DSLR gear for cheap to fill this bag with, I'd recommend the Canon refurb store. We've shared deals from them in the past and Canon backs up all the refurbs there with a one-year warranty.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.