The TP-Link Archer C5 AC1200 wireless router is down to $41 on Amazon. While the street price is fluctuating quite a bit for this router, it was selling as high as $50 in late September and as high as $60 in August. This is a great drop and is the lowest price we've ever seen.
The Archer C5 is a budget router, and it will provide more than enough wireless coverage at high speeds for people living in apartments and smaller homes.
- Supports 802.11ac, the next generation of Wi-Fi
- 1.2Gbps of total available bandwidth
- Simultaneous dual band networks, 2.4GHz (300Mbps) and 5GHz (867Mbps)
- Two external dual band antennas for faster, more reliable wireless performance at greater distances
- Dual USB ports to easily share printers, files, and media across your network
- Manage your network settings easily with the TP-LINK Tether app
- Full gigabit Ethernet ports (10/100/1000Mbps)
- TP-LINK Live 24/7 technical support for assistance with setup and configuration
- What makes this deal worth considering? - TP-Link makes some great routers, and this one is already usually available at a budget price. The deal makes it even more affordable.
- Things to know before you buy! - The Archer C5 is not bad, but if you live in a larger home and need a wider range, or you want faster 5GHz speeds, you might want to upgrade to the Archer C7. It's a very popular router and only a slight step up in price.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.