Update: Now, the Rouge version of these headphones are in stock at Amazon, and the Phantom Chrome one are not. B&H Photo still has them all available.
V-Moda's Crossfade wireless headphones are currently on sale at Amazon for just $179.99 in three different colors: Gunmetal Black, Phantom Chrome, and White Silver. That saves you around $110 off the average cost.
These over-ear headphones can be used in wireless mode via Bluetooth, or wired mode which provides zero latency - a must-have for gamers and audiophiles.
- Built-in hidden microphone specially tuned and optimized for phone calls and voice recognition
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 hours of continuous music, entertainment and calls, recharge it to 100% in 100 minutes thanks to the included elegant V-Micro USB cable; unlimited hours of music in analog wired mode
- Dual-diaphragm 50mm driver is a refined version of the award-winning Crossfade M-100 that was crowd sourced by hundreds of audiophiles and won 17 editors' choice awards, unrivaled speaker consistency, perfectly balanced air flow mechanics and materials
- Luxurious material combination of steel and new vegan leather, meeting military-level standards of the MIL-STD-810G testing guidelines, memory foam cushions and headband provide comfort for extended listening sessions and natural noise isolation
- What makes this deal worth considering? - These headphones are priced at over $100 less than what you'd have to pay on average. They also have a great 4.1 out of 5 star rating on Amazon.
- Things to know before you buy! - If wireless headphones aren't your thing, these headphones can be plugged in with a wire too for zero latency.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.