Death of the Outsider is a new piece of content for the game Dishonored 2, and it's currently down to $19.99 on Amazon for all platforms. This content just released in September and has sold for $30 since that time.
This game is an action-adventure with stealth mechanics. It focuses on one of the secondary characters from the main game, Billie Lurk.
- Customize your gameplay options & difficulty settings for a tailored adventure. Make the experience more challenging (or easier) by changing myriad parameters related to stealth, movement and combat
- The Void Engine allows for significant advances to all game systems, including responsive stealth and combat AI, lighting and graphical rendering, impressive urban environments, & story presentation
- From the grimy, rat-infested streets of Dunwall to the lush, exotic coasts of a decaying Karnaca, immerse yourself in stylized locales created by Arkane's premiere art and narrative teams
- Advanced bone charm crafting & all-new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in vastly different ways. Become a living shadow to silently stalk your targets, link enemies, or mesmerize foes
- Use each character's set of powers, gadgets and uniquely-tuned weapons in creative ways as you explore the world - whether you fight your way through the city streets or sneak across the rooftops
- What makes this deal worth considering? - This is the lowest price ever on this expansion.
- Things to know before you buy! - Death of the Outsider is a new expansion to the game Dishonored 2. If you haven't played the original, you should give it a shot because it will inform this expansion.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.