Update: This deal has expired.
This Game of Thrones themed Monopoly board game is down to $34.99 on Amazon. This game normally sells for $45, and this is its lowest price ever. It has only dropped below $40 a couple times in its history.
I don't know that there's a lot to say about this deal. It's a Monopoly board with custom Game of Thrones themed pieces, money, etc. If you like Game of Thrones, and you enjoy sadistic board games meant to bring out cruelty in the most innocent of people, you'll like this game!
- Custom Game Board Featuring Westeros awaits your rule
- 6 oversized, hand sculpted tokens elegantly cast in zinc. Includes: Crown, Direwolf, Dragon Egg, The Iron Throne, Three-Eyed Raven and White Walker - Game of Thrones MONOPOLY money features the symbols of Westeros and Essos.
- The traditional MONOPOLY "Chance" and "Community Chest" cards are transformed into "Valar Morghulis" and "The Iron Throne" cards and include directives both fair and foul.
- Traditional Houses and Hotels are transformed into Custom Villages and Keeps.
- Fans will enjoy opening the elegant black linen paper wrapped box with silver foil-stamped house sigils including Lannister, Stark, Targaryen, and Baratheon.
- Game of Thrones art covers the inside of the box and a custom tray holds each game piece and an elegant, rolled scroll secured with a ribbon contains the rules.
- What makes this deal worth considering? - You'll get this if you enjoy the following three things: Game of Thrones, playing Monopoly, and saving money.
- Things to know before you buy! - A single game of Monopoly generally contains more betrayal than every season of Game of Thrones put together. There will be blood. Wrong reference.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.