The Yi 4K+ action camera is at the top of Yi's action camera lineup. It is the main competitor to GoPro's Hero6 action camera. We recommend the Yi over the GoPro for its affordability while still recording 4K video at 60fps, and this deal just puts it out of the Hero6's reach in our opinion.
- Impressive Video Quality - The world's first action camera to record 4K/60fps video; Built-in Sony IMX377 image sensor captures 12MP pictures and films high-quality full HD footages.
- Superb Image Stablization - Built-in Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) delivers spectacularly smooth and steady videos in up to 4K/30fps resolution, ensuring excellent experience in shooting fast-moving objects.
- Intuitive UI Design - Ultra responsive 2.2" Gorilla Glass retina touchscreen shows everything crystal clearly and brightly, easy to change settings, switch shooting modes, preview and playback footage.
- Long Battery Life - High capacity battery supports video recording at 4K / 60fps for up to 70 minutes; USB-C connector offers more efficient power delivery and faster data transfer.
- Versatile Travel Camcorder - Packed with features including voice control, live stream, RAW image capture, built-in Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi, and external microphone.
You'll need a microSD card to record your footage onto, so grab a couple from Amazon for just $23.
- What makes this deal worth considering? - This action camera does not drop in price the way the lesser Yi action cameras do, so this price drop is a rare one. It's also $20 better than what we saw on Prime Day, the next lowest price.
- Things to know before you buy! - Recording your footage on an action camera requires several microSD cards so you can save it all. Stock up on some $23 64GB cards from Amazon.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.